PLEASE BE OUR GUEST ON JANUARY 21, 2021 @ 11:30 A.M.
FOR A LIFE CHANGING SEMINAR ON HEALTH AND WELL BEING.
“Great Tools and Tips for Stress Management: A Medical Perspective.”
In honor of Dr. Leonard Zwerling, The Leesfield Family Foundation is co-sponsoring a complimentary 90-minute seminar featuring Dr. Alan Rozanski. Dr. Rozanski, a renowned cardiologist and graduate of Yale University and the Tufts University School of Medicine, shares valuable insight into managing stress as it improves daily and long-term health.
This “Zoom” seminar is part of our Foundation’s networking efforts with friends and family to provide valuable medical and health perspectives in a rapidly changing world. Dr. Rozanski’s presentation explains the six domains that promote or damage our good health.
- Physical Health – Techniques for promoting and maintaining physical self-care.
- Mental Vitality – How to master a set of skills that will help shape our thinking, thereby protecting our innate peace of mind and improve our psychological well-being.
- Emotional Mastery – Increase our level of happiness by learning to reduce negative emotions.
- Social Connectivity – Creating a strong functional social network is an important life skill. How to develop and maintain a vibrant social life in our fast-paced world.
- Purposeful Living – Many life skills are needed to optimize purposeful living. Time management skills, learning the secrets to life balance, seeking mentorship and many other tools will be discussed.
- Stress Management – Optimal stress management requires us to develop positive coping responses. The principles of effective stress management and valuable tools will be explored.
Please go to the invitation below to register for this unique and valuable event. Once you have registered, you will be provided with the meeting ID and password.
Space limits this presentation only for the benefit of our family and friends. I know you will enjoy and benefit from Dr. Rozanski’s expertise. Dr. Rozanski’s professional and research information may be obtained at https://icahn.mssm.edu/profiles/alan-rozanski.